Thinking of moving to southern Minnesota?
Why not consider making Blue Earth your home. Graceful Victorian homes, tree-lined boulevards and new housing developments await your move.
Our safe and peaceful neighborhoods provide a relaxing atmosphere that both young and old can enjoy. Contact these realtors for all you home and business location needs:
Once you have settled in your new Blue Earth home, don’t forget to contact the following:
* Blue Earth Light & Water
* Center Point Energy
* Minnesota DOT Driver’s License Office
* Waste Management (garbage & recycling)
* Blue Earth Community Library
* Blue Earth City Hall-Building Permits
* Child Care Resource & Referral (Day Care)
* Blue Earth Area School District
* BEVCOMM – Telephone, High Speed Internet, Digital TV
There are three banks in Blue Earth, ready to serve your banking and mortgage needs.
Several ATM machines are available throughout the community.
Our many fine stores, restaurants, service businesses and agencies look forward to serving you. Take time to explore Blue Earth and all it has too offer.